Does your marketing really need social media in 2019?
Specifically are you worried about:
- Facebook’s declining reach
- Flat social media audience growth
- Lack of new social media darlings
As a result do you wonder:
Can I invest my marketing budget elsewhere to yield better results?
Despite these worries, social media remains key to your 2019 marketing and business plans.
Social media provides entryways, visibility and engagement that you can’t get with other marketing or media options.
Further, it’s increasing share of marketing budget means social media must show results in financial terms.
So what are you going to do to keep your job? (That’s what you were thinking–right???)
Use these ten 2019 Social Media Predictions to guide your planning. They include data and actionable marketing tactics to help you succeed!
Ten 2019 Social Media Predictions (TL;DR)
- Consumer trust continues to erode causing lower social media use.
- Ever increasing amounts of social media interactions go private. reducing trackability and future communications.
- Social media remains a marketing necessity for audience access, visibility and community.
- Visual, video and audio content remain hot across social media platforms.
- Social media pay-to-play increases as does your social media budget.
- Secondary platforms gain importance, visibility and viability.
- US businesses must showcase offerings and provide customer service to attract prospects and sales.
- Social media breaks out of its business silo and gets integrated across the organization.
- Influencers remain relevant but businesses increasingly tap micro-influencers.
- Social media metrics increasingly need to show profitable results.