We are fast approaching Thanksgiving. This is a time to remember all that we are thankful for.
Here I sit here at my laptop, trying to compile all I am thankful for….knowing I could write for days and still not be done.
- I am thankful for my family
- I am thankful for my parents that taught me right from wrong ~ although sometimes I have bowed to pressure and I know now I should not have
- I am thankful for my husband and kids as they have continually taught me the meaning of unconditional love
- I am thankful for my friends, the special one that started me on my blogging career, the few that have been my confidantes and given me continual support and love throughout my life
- I am thankful for my members this year at Florida REALTORS, whether I was right or wrong, you all were there and it was my privilege and honor to serve
- I am thankful for my readers, keep the comments coming…good, bad or indifferent …thank you for reading
- I am thankful for my profession, the real estate industry, that has provided me with education, enthusiasm, long lasting friendships and the ability to provide for my family
So thank you to all of you and as I end…be good to each other.
Until Next Monday…