As we get closer to Thanksgiving, I want to thank all my readers, from Florida and outside of our state.
- Thanks for your comments, for reading my rants, my risk management, thanks for you.
- Thanks to my family who puts up with me as I travel.
- Thanks to my local Association, Miami, they have encouraged me all along the way, always positive and always reinforcing all that I do.
- Thanks to my State Association and all the members and non members that I have met along the way and for their comments and remarks and sharing their lives with me.
- Thanks to our Florida Leadership team for all the work and travel they did this year. We all benefited from it.
- A special thanks to a small little dog and his owner, who kept my blog entertaining and positive, and for always making me smile.
- Last but not least, thanks to my husband, for his advice and love throughout the years.
And so my fellow REALTORS, make every day a Thanksgiving day!
Until next Monday…