Today, I am turning the tables, so to speak. I want to know what you, my readers, think. As I travel around to different areas in the state and in the country, I hear all kinds of comments. So I will start you off, but please don’t feel confined to these subjects, feel free to give my your opinion on anything you believe is coming down the road in reference to real estate, whether it is positive or negative.
- Disengaging REALTORS from the transaction.
- Aggregators like Zillow, Trulia taking over our industry.
- New generation would rather rent than buy.
- Federal government trying to kill incentives to the owning of real estate.
- State governments infringing on private property rights.
- Privileges of owning real estate.
- REALTOR Profession.
- Continuing education.
- Real Estate License Laws.
I know many people read my blog, as you tell me you do, but do you have an opinion? Now is the time, tell me what you think. What do you have to say?
Until Next Monday…